Looking for Landscape Lighting Burlington MA, contact P.J. Pappas a local landscape lighting installation contractor installing led low voltage landscape lighting.for residential and commercial clients throughout Andover MA and surrounding towns. P.J. Pappas Company has over 30 years experience designing and installing landscape lighting fixtures from some of the largest outdoor lighting manufacturers such as: Auroralight, CAST Lighting, FX Luminaire and Kichler.
Looking For Professional Landscape Lighting Burlington MA
- Backlighting Landscape Lighting Burlington MA
- Uplighting Landscape Lighting Burlington MA
- Downlighting Landscape Lighting Burlington MA
- Pathlighting Landscape Lighting Burlington MA
- Directional Lighting Landscape Lighting Burlington MA
- LED Outdoor Lighting Burlington MA
- Solar Outdoor Lighting Burlington MA
Regardless of the season or setting there is always hidden beauty waiting to be discovered in your homes landscape. It is impossible to utilize one’s property to the fullest extent without outdoor landscape lighting. A professionally installed low-voltage landscape lighting system will simultaneously increase the security, safety, beauty, and resale value of your home. Landscape Lighting or Outdoor Lighting installed by P.J. Pappas Company can help you discover your home’s full potential.
Benefits of Low Voltage Landscape Lighting Burlington MA
- Landscape Lighting Security: High voltage floodlights leave dark shadows and unseen areas around a property. A better choice is strategically placed low voltage lights that provide low levels of even illumination. Increase the safety, security and value of your property.
- Landscape Lighting Safety: Low Voltage lighting is the ideal choice for illuminating walkways and entrance ways. This ensures that residents and visitors can safely navigate around the property.
- Landscape Lighting Usability: Illuminating the private areas of a property allow the evening enjoyment of decks, sitting areas, and recreational spaces. Continue outdoor activities like dining or entertaining long after night falls.
- Landscape Lighting Beauty: Low voltage lighting accentuates the shapes and textures of a landscape and its structures. Lighting designers not only paint pictures with light, they create dramatic scenes that give the viewer a dynamic experience of the property.
- Outdoor Lighting Economy: Low voltage lighting consumes about 1/3 the electricity compared to high voltage systems and is far less expensive to install.
Contact P.J Pappas for a Landscape Lighting Burlington MA Installation Estimate
To learn more about our outdoor landscape lighting options, call P.J. Pappas Company to schedule a free consultation. We can be reached at 781-935-9519 or by completing our online estimate request form.